Camille Valbusa is a Brazilian photographer who merges contemporary and documentary photography to create narratives about social issues and its complexities. After graduated in journalism, she moved to London to do a postgraduate course in photography at London College of Communication and became a full-time photographer. At the moment she is based in Vancouver, Canada.
+1 (604) 657-1979
PUBLICATIONS, PRIZE, AND EXHIBITIONS
- Girls Club Zine Magazine, Project Her, Issue 4, 2017, London, UK
- Art as Resistance, Strange Fire Collective, Project Ola, 2017, Colorado, USA
- Pink Things Magazine, Project Her, Years Book and online, 2017, London, UK
- You(th) Vision’ Photo Exhibition, University of Kent, Canterbury, 2017, UK.
- Encontros da Imagem Festival, Project Faces of Torture, 2016, Braga, Portugal
- ND Awards, Portrait Honourable Mention, 2015, London, UK
- Print Space Gallery - AOP Students Awards, 2015, London, UK
- Leyden Gallery, Project Faces of Torture, 2015, London, UK
- London College of Communication, Project Faces of Torture, 2015, London, UK